OFFICE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS
– HOW TO REACH US –
Our offices are closed, but we remain committed to helping Ontarians and continue to receive and work on complaints.
During this time:
- Complaints can be filed by selecting one of our online complaint forms below or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can leave a brief voicemail at 1-800-263-1830. We will do our best to return your call within two business days, during working hours.
- Our Children and Youth Unit will respond to calls from children and youth in care
- Our Careers team continues to recruit for open positions
- Watch this space for updates on when regular service will resume
Which type of complaint do you wish to file? Click below for the appropriate complaint form.
General: Regarding an Ontario government or public sector body (including municipalities, universities and school boards)
Children and Youth: Regarding children and youth in care, or child protection agencies
Children and Youth: Notification of death or serious bodily harm;
French Language Services: Regarding French language services
If you have questions, our staff can help: Contact us.